Welcome! This course will help students to complete their BSc requirements.
In this course, we will
- discuss the difference in research approaches between course work, clinical work and research work
- practice searching and writing a literature review in support of your research project
- discuss citation and data management options
- refresh citing and writing skills
- practice submitting a project to MSpace, the University digital repository.
All of the work in this course will be composed of preliminary drafts of elements from your BSc reports - there will be no additional work needed!
You will gain feedback, practical skills and a better sense of the community of BSc students working in the same cohort as you.
Read on in the Course Overview section for more details on assignments and grading, course schedule, contacting the instructor and other basics.
- Instructor: Janet Rothney