1. You will learn about English Phonology, Lexis and Grammar and upgrade your own English proficiency in these areas.
2. You will learn principles of second language acquisition, teaching methodology, student motivation, error correction, assessment and classroom management.
3. You will learn principles of how to use both systematic and creative ways to teach the four language skills of Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening.
4. You will be taught how to plan, design and carry out lessons for a specific audience, integrating the four language skills.
5. While doing so, you will be supervised 6 times and assessed 6 times during the two teaching practice weeks.